Parent & Student Orientation- Start of Fall 2021 Full Program
Below are the dates for this class:
- 10/19/2021 / 6:00pm - 7:00pm Parent & Student Orientation
- 10/21/2021 / 5:30pm - 7:30pm Class I
- 10/26/2021 / 5:30pm - 7:30pm Class II
- 10/28/2021 / 5:30pm - 7:30pm Class III
- 11/2/2021 / 5:30pm - 7:30pm Class IV
- 11/4/2021 / 5:30pm - 7:30pm Class V
- 11/9/2021 / 5:30pm - 7:30pm Class VI
- 11/10/2021 / 5:30pm - 7:30pm Class VII Final
Parent & Student Orientation - Start of our Fall 2021 Full Program consisting of 15 hours of classroom instruction and 10 hours of behind the wheel instruction.
This course is designed for new drivers 15 years and older who have a valid Learners Permit. It consists of 15 hours of classroom instruction and 10 hours of behind-the-wheel (BTW) instruction. Class instruction will be held on Tuesday and Thursday (exceptions noted) evenings from 5:30pm to 7:30pm beginning on Tuesday October 19, 2021. Classroom instruction will be provided via Zoom online. The BTW schedule will be determined with each student based on their school/sports/work/family schedule. Typically each student will drive twice per week beginning after the 2nd full class with a total of 7 drives. The first drive is 60 minutes per student with the remainder lasting 90 minutes per student. Each drive consists of one student with one instructor.
Students successfully completing this program will receive a Certificate of Completion that may be presented to their insurance agency.
Cost for our 25 hour program is $795.00. Registration may be done via the Student Registration page.