Parent & Student Orientation - Start of Fall 2022 Full Program
Classes are held via Zoom online. Below are the dates for this class:
- Tuesday 9/20/2022 / 5:30pm - Parent & Student Orientation
- Thursday 9/22/2022 / 5:30pm - Class 1
- Tuesday 9/27/2022 / 5:30pm - Class 2
- Thursday 9/29/2022 / 5:30pm - Class 3
- Tuesday 10/11/2022 / 5:30pm - Class 4
- Thursday 10/13/2022 / 5:30pm - Class 5
- Tuesday 10/18/2022 / 5:30pm - Class 6
- Thursday 10/20/2022 / 5:30pm - Class 7 - Final
Parent & Student Orientation - Start of our Fall 2022 Full Program consisting of 15 hours of classroom instruction and 10 hours of behind the wheel instruction.
This course is designed for new drivers 15 years and older who have a valid Learners Permit. It consists of 15 hours of classroom instruction and 10 hours of behind-the-wheel (BTW) instruction. Classroom instruction will be held from 5:30pm to 7:30pm via Zoom on the days listed above. The BTW schedule will be determined based on number of students and their schedules. Typically each student will drive twice per week beginning after the 2nd full class with a total of 7 drives. The first drive is 60 minutes per student with the remainder lasting 90 minutes per student. All driving sessions are one student with one instructor. Class is limited to a maximum of 15 students.
Cost for this course is $1195.00 To register, go to our Student Registration page.
Students successfully completing this program will receive a Certificate of Completion that may be presented to your insurance company.